1. Always Connect: Mobile apps will allow customers to connect to your business on the go, during spare moments, or simply because customers prefer to connect by phone rather than through a PC. According to research, an average person in The United States spends about 5 hours per day on their mobile phones. 92% of those hours are spent on apps, while the rest 8% is spent in a web browser. However, there are more than 1.9 billion websites compared to 3.4 million mobile apps. This proves the potential of mobile apps to get the attention of your audience.

2. Push Notifications: A mobile app is the most effective way to notify your users about new products and services, the latest events. You can drive your users back to your app anytime with push notifications.

3. Increased Visibility: A mobile app can increase your visibility by listings in the app stores to another audience that would otherwise find you. Once installed on a phone you have a captive audience. It is easily accessible and the app icon serves as a constant reminder of your company and its services.

4. Personalized Services: Mobile apps allows you to engage One-on-One with your customers. For instance a loyalty program can be digitized and you can offer your users to earn rewards by purchasing or sharing your products. This will help grow your customer base and frequency of customer visits.

5. Brand Building: The ultimate goal behind developing a mobile app is to deliver an awesome experience to your users. It can be powered with features, make it attractive, informative and visually appealing. The more you engage with your users, the greater the chances of them purchasing from your app. This will boost your brand recognition and brand value.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *