Scope and Application
Information we Collect
The following information (“Personal Information”) is collected by or on behalf of Loyaltier:
Information you provide us
This may include:
- User profile: We collect information when you create or update your Loyaltier account. This may include your name, email, phone number, profile picture.
- Demographic data: We may collect demographic information about you such as age, gender, username, device usage information. We may also receive demographic information about you from third parties.
Information created when you use our services
This may include:
- Transaction Information: We collect transaction details related to your use of our services, including your collection and redemption details (number of points, date, amount spent, outlet, hotel, room).
- Device Information: We may collect information about the devices you use to access our services, including the hardware models, device IP address, operating systems and versions, software, file names and versions, preferred languages, unique device identifiers, advertising identifiers, serial numbers, device motion information, and mobile network information.
Information from other sources
These may include:
- User feedback, such as as ratings or compliments.
- Users providing your information in connection with referral programs.
- Users requesting services for or on your behalf.
- Users or others providing information in connection with claims or disputes.
- If you engage with a separate app or website that uses our API (or whose API we use), we may receive information about you or your connections from that site or app.
- Publicly available sources.
- Marketing service providers.
- Loyaltier may combine the information collected from these sources with other information in its possession.
Loyaltier uses the information it collects in order to:
Provide, maintain, and improve our Services, including, for example, to administer our loyalty program, develop safety features, authenticate users, and send product updates and administrative messages.
Perform internal administration and operations, including to prevent fraud and abuse of our Services; to troubleshoot software bugs and operational problems; to conduct data analysis, testing, and research; and to monitor and analyze usage and activity trends.
Send you communications we think will be of interest to you, including information about products, services, promotions, news, and events of Loyaltier and other companies.
Notify you about changes to our Services.
Allow you to participate in interactive features of our Services.
Keep our Services safe and secure.
Personalize and improve the Services, including to provide or recommend features, content, social connections, referrals, and advertisements.
Loyaltier may share the information we collect:
With third parties to provide you a service you requested through a partnership or promotional offering made by a third party or us.
With third party apps or websites with an API or Service with which we integrate.
In response to a request by regulators, government entities, and official inquiries.
With law enforcement officials, government authorities, or other third parties to investigate potential fraud, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Loyaltier or others.
With third parties in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, consolidation or restructuring, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by or into another company.
With third parties in an aggregated or anonymized form which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
If we otherwise notify you and you consent to the sharing.
Data retention and transfer of data
To preserve the integrity of our databases, to carry out ongoing Services on your behalf, for research, analytics and statistical purposes and to ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations, we retain Personal Information for as long as we deem necessary.
Your rights and options
The mobile app can only access certain types of device data without your specific consent. The iOS platform will alert you the first time the app wants permission to access certain types of data and will let you consent (or not consent) to that request. Android devices will notify you of the permissions that the app seeks before you first use the app, and your use of the app constitutes your consent. The app will ask for these 3 types of consent:
- “Allow Loyaltier to access photos, media and files on your device?”. This consent is only required if you want to upload a profile picture to the app from the photo gallery on your phone.
- “Allow Loyaltier to take pictures and record video?”. This consent is only required if you want to take a profile picture to use as your profile picture in the app.
You may opt-out of receiving promotional communications, such as marketing emails from us by following the instructions in such communications.
Cambrian Hub Technologies FZE, TechnoHub 1, Dubai Silicon Oasis, Dubai, UAE