Profile Screen & Home Screen
Someone can become a loyalty program member simply by registering through the app, ether by logging in with Facebook, Gmail or with an email address. When first signing in a membership number is created. This information is accessible through the Profile Screen in the app where details can be changed as well.
The Home Screen displays an image of your hotel. If you have more than one hotel it will list an image for each of them. On top of the screen there is a banner showing a selection of current specials that you want to showcase. Clicking a hotel listing will bring your customers to the Hotel Screen of that hotel which lists details about outlets and room deals.
On this page you can display in this order:
- One or more images of the hotel.
- A description of the hotel
- Location map + street address
- Points section. Here customers can click to collect or redeem points in relation to spending on rooms. This would be used when the customer is checking out.
- The square images are images of the outlets the hotels has: restaurants, bars, watersports facilities, spas. Clicking one of these will lead the customer to the Outlet Screen with outlet-specific details and promotions.
- Below it you can list your rooms. If you have specific deals then you can add relevant descriptions here. Note that each line of text you can give a color as per your liking.
- If you offer room deals then you can set up a discount code for these. When a member clicks on the room image he is redirected to a page where a Discount Code is displayed.
In order to facilitate redemption of the Discount Code you can either specify a booking url for making the room reservation or specify a phone number the member can call. If the member clicks “Yes, Please” in the above screen he is then either redirected to the booking page for the room on the website where the discount code can be applied or he is presented with a phone number in order to make the booking over the phone.
- One or more images of the outlet.
- A description of the outlet
- Opening times
- Points section. Here customers can click to collect or redeem loyalty points in relation to spending on outlets. This would be used when the customer is paying the bill.
- Below it you can list your events or specials (eg. ladies night or Wednesday Lobster Night). If you have specific deals then you can add relevant descriptions here as well. Note that each line of text you can give a color as per your liking.
On both the Hotel Screens as well as the Outlet Screens the loyalty program member can Collect Points and Redeem Points. The amount of points collected depends the spending/points ratio you have set for the hotel in question when paying the bill. Just click the relevant button. The staff member should then enter the bill amount and an authorization code. Optionally also a receipt number can be entered when points are collected to have an audit trail for the transactions which is accessible through the web-front end that we provide.
The loyalty program member can access the point history by clicking the Points menu option at the bottom of most screens. Points expire 12 months after having been collected – at the end of the calendar month. The top of the screen gives the points balance and below it a warning showing the number of points expiring. The web-front end we provide to our customers will give you access to the same history which you can export in csv format.